The only way my life is going to move forward is if I make some changes. Some changes I am forced to make. For instance, not getting food help anymore. The state is in control and no matter how much I beg and plead, they may not give me said food assistance after the month of April. If that is the case, I would be forced to pay for preschool which at this very moment, I do not have the financial means to do. Therefore, I need a plan. Something to keep my precious little munchkins in school until summer is here.
I also just plain need to move forward. In a mere 28 days, I will be 35. 35 years old people! 35 with four children living with my parents....... with no job and no true means of supporting myself. It's sad isn't it? Really. You can feel sorry for me, go ahead. Lord knows that at times I even feel sorry for me. It's not what I intended as my ever after but when your husband is diagnosed with cancer and dies within three months of that diagnosis, nothing is sacred anymore. The rug was literally pulled out from underneath my feet. It hurts like hell but no matter how much crying and screaming I do, it won't change my circumstance.
Bills, bills and more bills. In all honesty, if I could just pay off my truck, I'd be in a lot better state. Probably capable of moving forward sooner rather than later. Sooner sounds so much better than later doesn't it? So, in order to do that, keep my kids in school until summer and just plain get on with the moving forward of life, I've started to put a plan in place. A "goals" sort of list. It goes something like this....
1. Make Money to keep boys in school
2. Make Money to pay off car
3. Make money to start saving for a house of our own
4. Make money to pay off debt
5. Get skinny
I understand the get skinny thing throws off the goals list but I do need to get skinny so it's on the top five. Besides, if I'm making money I could join a gym to aid in the "get skinny" part.
Anyhow, I've mentioned this in past blog posts and I'm bringing it up again. Cleaning. Along with my friend, we have the potential to do great things with our small cleaning business. Yesterday, we went to a meeting regarding housing restoration and we were only one of two cleaning teams there. Seriously, if all goes well, this could be a HUGE opportunity for us. In the meantime, we will be working on business strategy and marketing. We are also still very interested in residential homes and possibly business cleaning opportunities. At present time we have a few homes we are cleaning. I'll be sending out a mass email with details and our contact info. very soon. Please, absolutely keep us in mind if you or someone you know needs cleaning. We can even come with references.
Thanks for your consideration and just plain sticking around to read my sometimes not so inspiring blog.

2 comments:
You inspire me girl! To everyone out there, Shelly cleans my house 2x a month and does a WONDERFUL job!
Thanks sweetie! I love ya!
Post a Comment